Homemade dumplings for breakfasts. Yeah, leftovers from last night. I feel shy all of a sudden, now that I’ve started this post. I wonder if I put random things in a numbered list below, how many will read the list without reading this sentence and invent some sort of logic to go with its order. Shall we try?
1. I get phlegmy when I consume dairy these days. This didn’t use to happen. I feel like my voice is being submerged in a small puddle of phlegm, and it can barely get out. This is maybe a good reason to become an introverted cheese eater instead of doing it out in the open.
2. The republicans this year are particularly awful. Maybe they always are, and I’ve forgotten already.
3. Dark chocolate with raspberry.
4. Do you believe that a text message should end with punctuation? Even if it’s not a full sentence?
5. “I wonder what she thinks we are.”
6. These 2500-year-old tattoos from Siberia are incredible. Pelmeni, meat dumplings that originated in Siberia, are delicious. We all know about Siberian huskies, their hypo-allergenic cats, and the marvel that is the Trans-Siberian Railway (the longest railway in the world). Is there any reason NOT to move to Siberia?