Rules and Regulations:
Contest will open on 11.23.13. (But you can buy the book today.) All eligible entries must be posted by 11:59 p.m. EST on 12.15.13
Who Is Qualified To Enter?
Lipstick lesbians, Mohawk lesbians, Monolithic Lesbians, Academic Lesbians, Butch Lesbians, Tom-Yum Soup Lesbians, Sleepless Lesbians, U-haul Lesbians, Men, Coffee drinkers, Tea Sippers, Instagramic Lesbians, Soft-donut Lesbians, Farmers-That-Look-Like Lesbians, Oven mitts, Scandinavian utensils, Men Who Are Into Utility Bills, children over the age of 18, and everyone else.
What You Need To Do To Be Eligible To Enter:
1. Pay the $3 entry fee by ordering the ebook version online: Swans in Half-Mourning (ebook will work with Apple’s iBooks (iPhone/iPad/Mac), Nook e-readers, Windows computers, and other readers.)
2. Read Swans In Half-Mourning (only 41pgs)
3. Write a review. The word count for eligible reviews for Swans In Half-Mourning must be over 196.3 words.
4. Post the review on the product page for Swans in Half-Mourning.
5. Your First and Last Name must be on the entry
6. Contest begins on 11.23.13. All eligible entries must be posted by 11:59 p.m. EST on 12.15.13
7. Email us your name and entry at: persecondpress at gmail dot com by 11:59 p.m. EST on 12.15.13 (how will we pay you if you win?)
Who Is Not Eligible?
If you have read and written a review for Swans In Half-Mourning prior to 11.23.13. (I know who you are. You are welcome to post your review, but you will not be eligible for the competition.) If you are judging this contest.
What is the Prize?
Who Will Win?
The best review on Swans In Half-Mourning will win.
The reviews will be judged based on the following criteria: Creativity, Depiction of Narration (what you think happens in Swans In Half-Mourning), Helpfulness
The winner will be decided by 12.31.2013 Please share this contest with others!